Introducing the NEW George Bruno Artisan Blend No.7 Beard, Face, & Skin Oil
...for men only!
George Bruno, Celebrity Hair Dude.
Facebook: George Bruno Luxury Hair Experience
Bearded brothers trust me with their beards. Don't let just anybody near that beard.
I am the foremost beardsmith on the East Coast.
I love to cut hair ...and it shows!
My passion is to make you look the best that you can possibly be.
I style the hair of actors, models, and business people.
Everyday I hear "This is the best haircut I have ever had"
Artisan Blend No.7 Beard, Face, & Skin Oil
I am constantly experimenting with oils and formulations for men's beards, faces, and skin. I make combinations for myself and offer the best ones to my customers. This is my best blend to date. It's 2 ounces in a pump bottle. 12 different ultra-emollient oils and honey as a humectant moisturizer to soften hair, moisturize skin, and actually clean the skin with an ancient method called "oil cleansing". One pump for a shorter beard. Two pumps for a longer sea captain beard. Three for the wizardly beards. One pump for face moisturizing. One pump for oil cleansing. I am not allowed to say it grows hair but I can say that the oils used "are known to stimulate the hair follicle".
- Walnut oil - Fights fine lines ad wrinkles. Anti fungal. Anti oxidant. Fights hair loss and dry skin. Promotes hair growth.
- Safflower oil- Repairs damaged hair. Promotes hair growth.
- Sweet Almond oil- Highly anti oxidant. Easily penetrates skin. Vitamin A. Reduces inflammation, acne, and skin issues.
- Argan oil - Promotes healthy hair and skin. Eases inflammation. Tones skin.
- Rosemary oil - Stimulates hair follicles. Slows hair loss.
- Cinnamon Leaf oil - Stimulates hair follicles. Astringent.
- Sage oil - Prevents premature aging and sagging skin.
- Castor Bean oil - Penetrates skin to fight fine lines and wrinkles. Promotes hair growth.
- Rosehip oil - Reduces wrinkles. Tones skin. Smooth's scars and repairs hair.
- Pumpkin Seed oil - Brightens skin. Strengthens hair and skin.
- Jojoba oil - Absorbs quickly. Protects hair and skin from environmental damage.
- Grapeseed oil - Promotes hair and skin growth. Fights dryness on beard, face, and scalp.
Extra: Tea Tree Oil for preserving. Honey as a humectant to maintain moisture.
All of these act synergistically to give you the longest softest beard (female tested), smoothest skin, and clean, bright, complexion.
I created this oil blend this year (2015).
It is my seventh blend, hence, No.7.
I shaved my beard in May 2015 and went beardless for the summer with a shadow goatee with a #1 trimmer blade attachment. I started growing my beard and using this oil blend on August 7th. I am going to show you how FAST my beard grew.
THIS clean shaven face and goatee is what I started with:
Then 1 WEEK this beard:
3 WEEKS: with daily beard oil massage
ONE MONTH!!!!! September 7th!
...remember I started on August 7th
And after 10 weeks I started some of my seasonal beard art pictures. My beard art pics are to promote my business.
Holy cow! My beard grew faster than ever in my 50's!.
My beard is softer than it's ever been in my entire bearded existence and I am a "beard and facial hair guy".
It got the female stamp of approval.
That's all I'm going to say about that.
Read between the lines brothers
My skin is brighter and smoother.
Wrinkles and fine lines are history.