Sunday, February 1, 2015

Continuing my world class service at a new location!

I will make you
"Clean, Sharp, and Handsome"
The hair cutting-grooming & whimsical lifestyle newsletter
of
George Bruno
...for men only
Scroll down, go to all the posts, be informed, laugh, get inspired
George Bruno Celebrity Hair Dude
I love to cut hair ...and it shows!
My passion is to make you look the best that you can possibly be.
I style the hair of fellow actors, models, and business people.
Everyday I hear "This is the best haircut I have ever had" and "Finally someone has brought Manhattan-style cutting to the Philadelphia area".
Mom has brown eyes. Dad has brown eyes. I have brown eyes.
My Dad cut hair. My Mom cut hair. For me cutting hair is almost genetic!
I played in a barber chair and fooled around with beauty & styling implements as a child. It seems that the shears and comb are natural extensions of my hands.
If anyone was "born to cut hair" it is me
 
Specializing in...
 1.) Styling and care of Gray/Silver/White hair
2.) Classic conservative styles (You know, the kind that help you get the job, the girl, and the sale)
3.) Thinning and receding hair
4.) Straight razor shaves, detailing, facials
                                                               I do take walk-ins.
                                You may have to wait or be rescheduled ...but you're worth it.
                                                 It's the best service you've ever gotten
Got a beard?
Make sure people ain't skeered and it ain't weird
Get your monthly 
Bruno Beard Blowout
This the EXACT protocol I use on my beard
*Freestyle Custom Shaping
* Gentle Wash
*Deep Hot-Towel Infused Conditioning
*Blow dry or blow out
*My proprietary beard oil treatment
*Concluded with my proprietary beard balm that I make with jojoba, grape seed, and tea tree oil, shea butter, beeswax, essential aromatic oils
Get real now brother. Who are you going to trust with your beard?
You can go anywhere for a haircut. You'll pass a hundred shops and salons on your way to me. You come to me for the detail and experience.
I guarantee it's the best grooming experience you've had in your life. Period.
I'm interested in YOU and making YOU be the best you can be.
Follow the lead of hundreds of men who are now clean, sharp, and handsome.
 Teaching How to Conduct a Proper Consult at
Paul Mitchell Beauty Academy
Cleanliness is next to godliness in the hair and image industry. Washed hands, clean work areas, and sanitized tools are the backbone of my practice
I am part an international education and inspiration team that promotes the beauty, care and styling of silver/gray/white hair. More and more people are "ditching the dye" and revealing their authentic self.


As always, I am committed to listening to you about your hair goals, what you want to achieve and offer my expertise as to what style and grooming ,methods are best for you head, face shape, neck length, hair density, and your lifestyle. Keep dreaming and reinventing yourself. With proper planning, the right encouragement, and a touch of constructive discontent ... you can create a new life for yourself. As my favorite author says, "You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream"
See you soon
Cheers!
George


No comments:

Post a Comment